We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Paper crafting fun
I enjoy paper crafting. I find it a very relaxing way to be creative and since I’m a huge fan of paper, paper crafting hits all the right notes. For this tutorial, in my #craftseries2019, I’ll show you how to make a quick and easy Jr. Legal Notepad Cover with a velcro flap/closure
While I did this tutorial in a Halloween theme, you can easily change the style and theme of your Jr. Legal Notepad cover simply by changing out the paper you are using. This makes a great group project for birthday party, work, or church, but also makes an easy craft to sell at craft fairs.
Easy Craft Project
This is one of those ideas. I’m sure this style and process has been done before, but in my YouTube video, I go through each step of the process as well as chat about options and ways to customize your product. Below, you’ll find the dimensions I used to create this project as well as the supplies.
To make a Jr. Legal Notepad, start with 2 pieces of 12 x 12 scrapbook or card stock paper.
Supplies I used:
- Fiskars Deluxe Paper Trimmer
- Villains, Cricut Deluxe Paper
- Scoring Board
- Tombow Glue (10 pack)
- Skor Tape
- Copy paper
- Hook and loop adhesive dots
- Martha Stewart 12×12 Paper Pad
- Scoring Board
- Bone Folder
- Halloween Stickers/Decals
- Cover: Cut one sheet 12 inches wide by 8.5 inches tall (I did mine in a solid color)
- Paper mats: Cut two pieces that are 8 inches tall by 4 7/8 inches wide, cut one piece that is 8 inches tall and 1 1/8 inches wide
- Jr. Legal Pad Topper: Cut one piece that is 5 inches wide by 3 inches tall.