We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Easy Pocket Envelope inspired by ShabbyDabbyDoodah of YouTube
For the next craft in my #CraftSeries2019, I was inspired by the YouTube channel ShbbyDabbyDoodah. She makes gorgeous junk journals and in one of her videos, she was making bulk pocket envelopes for her journals.
This inspired me to make my own version and I immediately thought of an activity pack that could hold some crayons/pens/pencils and a notepad. It’s a quick and easy craft project that uses readily accessible items.
- Notepad pieces measure 2.5 inches by 5.5 inches (you should be able to get six pieces per 8.5 x 11 copy paper)
- Notepad cover is a 6 x 6 sheet folded in half
- Notepad topper measures 2 7/8 by 1 1/14
- Glue down envelope flap
- Fold envelope at 3 1/8 and glue sides
- Trim slight piece off the top of the envelope to open pocket
- Cut three pieces of scrapbook paper:
- one at 3.5 inches wide by 5 inches high
- one at 4 inches wide by 3 inches high
- one at 4 inches wide by 7 inches high