Planner Babe Tag 2019
I was tagged by Tameka from Pastries, Pumps, and Pi to participate in the Planner Babe 2019 Tag and I have to admit, I was really reluctant to do this. I think there’s room enough in the planning community for all but I sometimes wonder where my place in all of this fits? Most #plannerbabes that I watch on YouTube are moms and wives, maybe working professionals, maybe stay at home moms, some even all of the above. Some speak of their faith on a regular basis, some do not. Some like the vertical layout while others stand-by the dashboard layout. You’ve got the Happy Planners, Erin Condren, and Bullet Journalers. I sometimes feel that I’m lost in the diversity yet sameness of the planner community.
Another part of my reluctance stems from the fact that although I can be quite the extrovert at work, personally tend to lean towards introversion. Couple that self-esteem issues and the thought of being on camera for any length of time is daunting. And scary. And terrifying. And something I’ve avoided (at least in a video. I’ve been known to take a selfie or hundred). It’s the biggest reason that I don’t do live videos.
Courage be thy friend
But I thought I’d grab the bull by the horns and just go for it. Maybe it’ll help my subscribers see me in a different light. Maybe it’ll help new viewers and potential subscribers who see someone who looks like them. Maybe I worry too much and should just take it easy on myself.
Regardless, I’ve done it. I’ve loaded it on my channel. And even though I should have filmed it horizontally to avoid the black boxes, I’m quite pleased with it. Although seriously, what is up with the hair??
Tameka’s Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy73gEm6htYws2kKmCVV7yA
*Planner Babe Tag Originators:
Krystal Klear Ideas
Southern Tee Time
*These are the questions from Krystal Klear Ideas Tag/Challenge:
Planner Babe Tag:
- What bag do you carry your planner in?
- How many planners do you actually use at one time?
- What is your planning routine? (Set the stage for us. Music, environment, day you plan, time, etc.)
- What snacks do you eat during planning?
- When did you start planning? Get introduced to the planner community?
- Life before planning! Productive or NAH?
- What is your layout preference?
- Do you prefer sticker kits or create my own spread?
- Do you prefer spiral, disc, or journal style planners?
10.Favorite planner supply?
- Favorite area to plan? (Meal, Faith, Cleaning, Budget, etc.)
- Any funny planner stories?
Wild Card Questions:
- What is your favorite planner tool?
- What is your planner goal?
- Tag a few planner babes!
I’m not sure if these ladies have been tagged yet, but I’m tagging the following:
Denise from Denise Dives In: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOAFdajX2mZXI9ZlWsYEDFw
Karyna from Karynalovestoplan: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwSB-ef6aWLWs0hg5NAzeaA
Cindy from Cindy Guentert-Baldo: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZSl2jCSort1fHUI8oeNOuQ
Bella from The Modest Cat: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkN44RV9EGH5a-JFc3erFQA
Rebecca from Rebecca’s Roadmap: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqrB4RCEUV5cmbbrvGUVy3A